Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy 9th Anniversary Babe!!!

Wow 9 years, how time flies when your having fun.....and 4 homes, 3 kids, a few pounds more and many career changes later we have far surpassed any plan I had in place for ourselves back then!

9 years ago today I was 45 mins late to my own wedding. I walked into the Bountiful temple and saw the first "where the crap have you been" face on my gorgeous husband to be (first of many faces to come)! Thanks for waiting for me then and all the countless hours since!

And instead of getting sick eating too much wedding cake (with a Bavarian cream filling!) we are getting sick on a huge helping of humble pie, but who doesn't LOVE humble pie right?

And instead of celebrating on the beaches of Kauai we will be back in the temple showing our gratitude to the Lord for blessing us with so much in our lives. And coming home to a house full of beautiful sleeping babies, (thanks Grandpa Bob and Grandma Vyonne).

I love you Troy, now more than ever, and I am ecstatic to continue on in this adventure with you!

1 comment:

Lovable Lies Family said...

You guys continue to amaze us every day. Hopefully we will get to hang with you guys this year on the 4th! Congratulations!