Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines Day Fun

I always try to do a little bit more on V-day than I would usually do because its all alone in boring February. Note the word "try" because I never really do what I set out to, and you can almost always count on one or more of us being sick in the fam. This year was somewhere between here and there.
Troy took Avery on a date to skate. Avery loves to go roller-blading and shes always up for Classic Skating Dollar Night.
Then on Friday I spent the day in Avery's Class helping out with the V-day festivities. After School I made Valentine pizza and the kids decorated them.


After dinner I took Corbin to see Bolt for our "date", and he was super patient with me as I made a "quick" trip to the mall.
Saturday I made valentine waffles and then we just hung out all day. Troy let me veg for a while and I watched a movie and snacked on the chocolates and Henry Weinhart' black cherry cream soda (that's true love!) that he got for me. After I picked the wrappers out of my hair and cleaned my self up a bit Troy took me the Thanksgiving point for some V-day dinner and dancing. What a blast! We went Troy's his parents which are always up for some serious two-steppin and I can't remember when I had that much fun. Live band and amazing singers, we'll definitely try to do it again next year!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

So fun, what a good mom and wife you are.