Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Summer Birthday Bashes!

All 3 of my kids have summer birthdays which makes them easy to celebrate! Give the kids some water games and throw some cake and candy at them and they're happy!
Corbin turned 8 this year and unfortunately the day we had his party it was only about 70 degrees out so I don't have very many pictures. The boys had a blast though, which is all that matters, right?

Avery turned 6 and the day we celebrated her birthday it was HOT, HOT, HOT out. Perfect weather for a backyard water party!

Bailee turned 2 this Aug and she was just happy to have her very own cake without limits on frosting intake.

Happy Birthday to all my babies, I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Good to see an update from you, Holly! :) Your kiddos are so cute, and I can't believe your little Bailee is already 2!

Jamie said...

Thanks for the update Holly! Can't wait for more to come! I can't believe Avery is 6! I didn't realize she was that old!